Monday, June 28, 2010

Eep!




It's a little bit sad that I cannot find the words to describe how excited I am for this movie to come out! I'm a bit bummed that I have to wait 8 months for the second half of it, but oh well.

I'm also excited to see this on Thursday with some of my favorite ladies.

Moving on.

I started reading The Man Who Ate the 747 by Ben Sherwood the other day. I'm having a hard time getting in to it, but I'm forcing myself to read it before I read The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud. So, it will eventually get read. Because I really want to read Charlie St. Cloud.

It is with mixed feelings that I announce that the majority of my hair and I will be parting ways on Wednesday. It is just getting a little too difficult to maintain this mess. I'll put up some before and after pictures on my Facebook.

That's all.
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment